I am a PhD student at University of Washington Computer Science and Engineering. I am advised by Prof. Dan Suciu.
I am working with collegues from DB Group and PLSE Group to build an automated reasoning tool for database queries.
I am very fortunate to have been advised by Prof. Magdalena Balazinska
on my master thesis (Check out Myria project).
I had several wonderful internships at Microsoft Research (Beijing, Redmond) and Google’s Spanner Team. Before UW, I was working with Prof. James Cheng at NTU, Singapore.
I obtained my bachelor degree from Wuhan University, China.
If you are an undergrad at UW who wants to do research with me, please send me an email if you:
- want to work on cool data management problems
- have functional programming (e.g. Haskell, OCaml, Racket) or HCI background
- Cosette: An Automated SQL Solver powered by Coq and Rosette.
- Myria: Big Data Management as a Cloud Service.
- Raco: A compiler and optimization framework for relational algebra. We do distributed query optimization!
Automated Reasoning of Database Queries
Query Processing in Parallel Database Systems
I/O-Efficient and Parallel Graph Algorithms
Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains
- ADC 2018 PC
- PLDI 2017 Artifact Committee
- CIKM 2017 PC
- Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineerning (TKDE) Reviewer
- Knowledge and Information System 2018 Reviewer
A Collection of Advices and Software